Monday 4 September 2017

The Possibility of More Mice In Walnut Shells (Below) ...........

At the moment the only mice in a walnut shells I have are the three below and they are reserved for Iris.  However, due to their reception, I am now currently looking for some similar and more reasonably priced mice, in, hopefully, a larger quantity .......I may have to "look" at China to find them.  I am also waiting for the festive walnuts to hit the shops ...... if the mouse search proves to be successful, Rebecca I will get in touch, if you could perhaps drop me your e-mail sometime, but no firm promises that any more will be available.

2 comments:

Di said...

Squeal!! I would buy half a dozen at the very least - so cute and Mia and Olivia in Germany would adore them - so make that a dozen please!!

Hugs

Di xx (Psst, did you know that Nigel actually is selling tickets for the Christmas tree reveal in December? I caught him whispering this last weekend - seems like Norm is in on it!)

Unknown said...

Hi thanks for this. I've emailed you 😊