Monday 8 May 2017

The Twelve Frames Of Christmas – Festive Patchwork Box Frame Decorations - No. 3

This is No. 3 of my 12 Days of Christmas patchwork shadow box frame with which I plan to deck my festive halls for Christmas 2017.
CHristmas Patchwork Memory Box 8Below is how it started out in the planning stage
Christmas Patchwork Box FrameHowever, as the final gluing started to get underway, things got rearranged again, and then, there’s no going back, all that’s left to do is the fiddle farting with flat back gems, googly eyes, stars etc. I am not too sure about the “weird” red angel with the stripy hat, from the look of her attire and nose, she’s started to celebrate Christmas already! 
CHristmas Patchwork Box FRame 6

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Who could blame that angel for imbibing a little early. If I had to wear her outfit, I might need a drink or two, as well. :) I'm really loving these frames your putting together. I think your grandchildren will love looking at them.

Pamela said...

I'm loving seeing your Christmas frames. And no I don't think the angel/fairy is at all scary - bless her.